December 11, 2008

Fastforward

Arggg..What is happening? I think someone put my life on fast forward and didn't tell me. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Zoey will be ONE next week....wow. That was one VERY fast year.

Erik and I had a quick 48 hr trip to Sacramento to attend his sister Kelli's wedding. We were able to borrow our friend Scott Laird let us borrow his wide lense and WOW...did we have fun with it! Thanks Scott. I'll post some pictures soon, but for now here is a few....





Also, thanks to Beverly, Laura, Jen, and Alex for watching our kids!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

love the pic of kellie, can't wait to see more. . . i wish we were in the pizza business and mike would definitely ship to you if we were. eager to see the rest of our pix. . . . let me know when they're ready.