September 24, 2007

the Sweetest Sound


There is nothing sweeter than kids singing! Max, who is just 16 months old, has started singing all the time. I LOVE to hear him. He doesn't really have words so he just makes up sounds. He often wakes up in the morning laying in his crib singing away. Or he'll start as we drive around on our errands. I especially love when he waddles down the hallway singing at the top of his lungs.

He has also figured out that the song book at church is for singing. Yesterday during service, he pointed at a song book. I picked it up, put it on his lap, and opened it. He instantly started singing. I was so surprised that he connected that. The only downside is that it was during communion and so we had to ssshh him. I hated that...I love that he sings, but I guess there is a time and place.

He's such a sweet boy. I love him.

6 comments:

psn4athome said...

That's so sweet! It reminds me of Caden, he sings all the time. Ever since he was a baby too. He loves to sing in church and all over the house. It's so sweet to hear his little songs! I hope you are doing well. Stephanie told me about your baby exchange. How fun!! I wish I were there too. How are you feeling? Everything good with the baby? Well, we miss yall and wish you well. Love you, Sarah

Kristi said...

Tag Marci!
(See my blog for details)
I love the picture of Max. How are you feeling???

The Harris Family said...

That picture of Max looks like it was taken at Sunrise mall? Is that so?

Cheesetown said...

Harris family: Yes, it was Sunrise Mall. We were there in August and we saw Steve and Dianne that day at the mall.

Jason Harris said...

Man! Do I know my malls or what???? Hope you guys are doing well. xoxoxo

This is Michelle BTW

Bananas said...

Ohhh this is such a sweet post! I do love to hear CJ singing... especially sitting on the toilet or in the bath. It warms my heart every single time!