February 27, 2008

What a mighty good Man!

I want to brag a bit about what an awesome Husband and Dad Erik is. The longer we are married, the more of "life" we put under our belt, the more I'm in awe of him. The more I realize what wonderful partner God gave me.


There is nothing that Erik won't do. Until Quinlin was 3 1/2, he was her primary care giver. He wiped poop, cleaned up vomit (a daily task for him), fed her, cared for her, and love her. Now that we have added 2 more and he doesn't slow down.

I often express to others what a good Dad he is. He is incredibly loving and fun....he's basically a human Jungle Gym. He takes them to the park and to the movies (giving me a great breaks, thank you!!!). But he also has high expectations that his children behave. He's not overly strict, but can dish out consequences when deserved. I believe as our kids grow, they will know they are loved and have a lot of respect for their Dad.

I love you so much Erik...thank you for all you do!

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

We were able to spend the afternoon with you family today at Savanna's b-day party. What a blast we had...I was able to look upon the newest Cheesbrough...sweet Baily too. Just thought I would make you jealous. =)

tricki_nicki said...

What a cute little fam you have! I found you through Seattle Mom Blogs, cute blog!