March 26, 2008

Nothing like Friends!


This weekend we had friends we hadn't seen in years. In fact one friend, Claire, we hadn't seen in almost 13 years. We all lived in Mexico City way back when we had all gone through AIM. It's amazing how you can just transport right back in time to the relationships we had, no matter how long the distance of space or time. My ribs still hurt from all the laughing we did. Here is a picture Claire took (who is a photographer by the way). Visit her blog at http://www.gingerpixel.com/

I love all you guys and I'm so glad you came to visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marci, I had such a great time! I'm so happy we got to all be together and that Scott and Melissa gatecrashed :D

Thanks for having us and showing us around Seattle, I miss you guys.

The Harris Family said...

Yeah for friends! That is such a wonderful pic. Glad you guys had such a good time.

Kristi said...

It's great you guys got to see eachother. It makes me miss you guys even more.