March 28, 2008

Playin around


While Claire was here, She gave me a ton of tips on using Photoshop with my pictures. I was totally inspired so I'm going to start playing around and see what I come up with. I don't really have the proper camera yet, but its fun to play with the one I have.

Here is my first one of Max (eating chocolate again...)

The sharpness of the actual picture has been lost a bit. Claire said this happens and she showed me how to fix it...but I forgot already. So I'll have to learn that again...

Claire....help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Marci, his blue eyes really stand out. For sharpening I like to use the Unsharp Mask which is under Filters>Sharpen. I usually flatten all the layers (so I do it last) then duplicate the resulting layer and put the sharpen mask onto the top one. That way I can change the opacity or erase the parts that I don't want to sharpen. You just have to play around with it because it can really pixelate the image if you overdo it.

Nana said...

Marci and Erick:
I found your blog (by accident sort of) and absolutely love getting to look and see your sweet family.

Quinlin has grown so much of course and your new little ones are precious.

I check often to read your posts and look and see what you're up to, fun, fun!

Love to you.......
Deb Fraysier