June 2, 2008

Bit by the bug!

So Claire, a great friend and photographer from Ireland, came to visit us a few months ago. She shared a bit of her profession with us. I was very intrigued and excited about some of the things she she showed me. So, with some support from Erik, I sold a few scrapbook pages, added a bit more and bought a camera so I could start playing around with this photography thing. Well, the camera came last week and I'm afraid Erik has now joined me in this new obsession with photography. We have both been taking pictures almost non stop. We have been bitten by the shutterbug...thanks Claire!...I think?

Erik has posted a few of his recent photos to our flickr site. I'm going to post some more of them, and some of mine, here. So, you all get to check out the fruits of our experimentation!

No comments: