June 6, 2008

Fish out of Water

Wednesday night I took a leap and attended a PUG (photographers group) meeting. I have to say I felt a bit silly...like a fish out of water.... and several times almost didn't go. I'm so new to this whole thing, I barely know how to use my new camera. It was at the home of Me Ra Koh and lead by Gerald and Airika Pope. Both these are husband wife teams who specialize in Weddings. The group was very warm and welcoming and I was encouraged by several that the group was full of newbies and was for those who want to learn in a safe and encourageing environment. In the end, I didn't feel as silly and that I should keep coming...so next time, I'm going to bring Erik along with me!

It's all a bit overwhelming, but Erik and I are both very excited about this road we're taking. This might turn out to be nothing...or something. But we'll never know unless we try.

No comments: