September 22, 2008

Yeah for BLUE!









We are a week away from our big trip to Disneyland to celebrate Quinlin's 10th birthday. We had planned on getting her a hair cut, but we thought we should do something extra special to get ready for the trip. On Saturday, we went with our good friends Laura and Alex to see Keith. Alex was getting a fun new color... so we had Quinlin have a little too. She did really well. She loved having her hair a fun color that was the same as Alex. The only part of the process she didn't like was having her hair washed in the sink. She was a bit wiggly and kept Keith on his toes, but in the end, it turned out great! Her cut is very cute and the color just adds to her personality. When her hair was done, she couldn't stop looking at herself. She would hold a small mirror and watch herself do everything. We stopped at a store on the way home...and Quinlin picked up her pink sunglasses to add even more coolness to her look. Disneyland... here we come!

5 comments:

Haley said...

I'm so jealous; I always wanted to put blue in my hair! How awesome! Wow, I can't believe she's going to be 10.

Timbra said...

I know I'm totally freaked out that she's 10!!!! I remember when you guys had her, we were doing devos at Matt & Kara's apt in Pville back in those days, you guys lived in those same apts too right?!!! Um, she is WAAAAAY too cute in those pix with the sunnies and necklace. Have a GREAT time in disneyland.

Contact Me for an appointment said...

It's time for Disneyland??? Gosh how time flies. Have a blast. I can't wait to hear about it! Give everyone hugs. We miss all of you!

adoptingmama said...

Oh, how cute! I can't believe she is getting so big! Disneyland will be so much fun!

Vernice said...

I love the picture of Quinlan with the sunglasses,necklace & blue hair. I can't believe she is 10, I can remember when we lived nxt door to each other @ the apts in Shingle Springs & she was just a baby girl, she is growing up so fast.